It looks like Primark in the UK has just released new Pyjamas for Crash Bandicoot, this t-shirt Pyjamas is in gray and features the standard Crash Bandicoot scream render with Aku Aku on the left and a crate on the right, with “Spin Jump Wump” written on top and the logo on the bottom. The pants are in black with laces on.
Source: NintenHyperTwister (Reddit)
Thanks to a Reddit post by Joseph_Holmes on r/CrashBandicoot, we now know what Primark has released in terms of the latest licensed apparel for Crash Bandicoot. The duo pack features two colours and two different patterns, the cyan undie features the iconic Crash tongue face and a screaming Crash pose, while the black undie features wumpas, crates and a bunch of Aku Aku faces floating all over.
You can check out the original post and also an image gallery (comment).
Also, here’s a small news tip from Bitmap regarding a new item that just arrived at BoxLunch but not listed online: Green Crash Bandicoot Round Pin. It uses the same Thumbs Up render as the Black Crash Bandicoot Coffee Mug by Surreal Entertainment. (EB Games Canada product page link)
There’s now a new black silhouette shirt available on GAME UK’s website featuring a traced Crash Bandicoot render from Wrath of Cortex t-shirt. The background of the shirt seems to feature completely new artwork just for this item alone so far, it’s available in several sizes, from Small to XXL (36-46).
This amazing t-shirt takes inspiration from one of the most loved console games of all time – Crash Bandicoot. Originally released on the PlayStation, this lovable hero has been a hit on nearly every console since. Crash is happily out for a stroll on this awesome tee, enjoying the quiet life on the Wumpa Islands, let’s just hope that he isn’t interrupted by his nemesis Doctor Neo Cortex!
- Machine Washable at 30°C
- 100% Cotton
Thanks for the tip, FierceTheBandit.
Banner created for illustrative purposes, not an official image.
Looks like there has been more merchandise released for fans in Australia. We’ve got some new socks listed on EB Games Australia that looks somewhat unique in their own aspects in comparison to previous socks. The first pair of socks is dubbed
“Wumpa” (Misspelled as “Wampa” for an unknown reason), coloured cyan with Crash’s head, Wumpa and Crate boxes scattered all over. The second pair of socks is dubbed “Crate”, coloured cyan with three types, they are TNT boxes, Nitro boxes and normal crate boxes scattered all over.
They’re currently available in-store and online, no details yet on this is coming out in other countries or the merchandise company responsible for the distribution and manufacturing of these socks.
*Currently 20% off the original price! ($12.01 AUD)
Crash has been spinning his way into our hearts for over 20 years, collecting apples, racing giant boulders and pulling off incredible jumps with the help of Aku Aku to stop his evil brother Uka Uka and his minions from taking over the world!
Spin-crash your way into your day with these Crash Bandicoot Wampa Fruit Socks featuring the loveable dizzy face of our favourite hero!
Spin-crash your way into your day with these Crash Bandicoot Crate Socks featuring ‘TNT‘, ‘NITRO‘ and ‘?‘ crates!
- Size: One size fits most adult-sized feet
- Material: 84% Polyester, 14% Nylon, 2% Spandex
Okay, the “lone wolf” faux-Australian accent Crash Bandicoot from Skylanders Academy is taking a break from writing these articles and thus is busy playing Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy on the PC for good measure. On that note, we’ve got even more news and showcases to talk about because it’s not just on, it’s “on-ner”… 😐
- EB Games Canada’s got a brand new mug with inside and outside prints of your standard Crash Bandicoot merchandise, nothing special but it is neat if you would like yourself a standard normal Crash mug from the store. You can preorder it for $12.99 CAD and it’s coming at the end of July. This item is by Surreal Entertainment.
- “Game Store” in Peru has apparently revealed some brand new “official” T-shirts for Crash Bandicoot that are available in their store, we’re not sure if these are making it out of that store but my gut says that it’s likely going to make it to most countries in Asia and Europe. Perhaps even in North America if we’re lucky with those Amazon store listings.
- There’s no price or other details about this sadly, but you can have a look at the gallery below for all the images for merchandise
- Thanks a lot for this tip, CrashSlayer!
- Apparently, people like Gieniowski who got the Switch version of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy aren’t too happy about the inside-box of the game’s case, where there’s barely anything written on it. Just a white slab of paper with little notes about online manuals and support, and so do many other people agree on this, garnering at about 14K upvotes and spreading around on other gaming news sites.
- Tell us in the comments about what you think!
- The Wumpa Gem has made an early build of his own Crash-themed font that tries to mimick the original typography found in the Naughty Dog trilogy of Crash Bandicoot games
- Here is Jason Rubin’s reaction to Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy doing very well on the first week of its Nintendo Switch and Xbox One release in the UK via this tweet
- If you live in the UK, you could have a chance to win the Nintendo Switch version of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Crash Mania’s little fun fact tweet for Crash Bandicoot 2
- The Video Game Gallery is now offering high resolution images of the newest Crash Bandicoot promotional render currently being used
- Speaking of NST PC, there has been a lot of progress that even I cannot keep up with it, it’s been amazing what people have been doing so far. We’ve posted some of it earlier today, here’s an example: “COGMONKEY: Playable Crash skeleton mod for NST”
- Some more showcases from fans, because why not
That’s all for now.
If anything is missing from this post, please let me know.
There’s currently an offer going on right now on JCPenney’s website for those interested in some Crash Bandicoot goodies. You can get 2 or more $10 each for any item and for that, you can get two Crash Bandicoot shirts for $20 USD (Upside Down and Shouting). The original price for each is $20 USD and with a sale is $13 USD.