Ever wondered why there were no Totaku figures coming out in time for the release day of Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled? Well, now there’s your answer. GameStop has listed a collection of figures that’s yet to be announced. These include figures themed after Crash Team Racing and one new figure themed in the Crash Bandicoot series. These are expected to be coming September 25, 2019. Costs $9.99 USD.
Now, let’s do a little guessing game, since Totaku also has unannounced figures listed on their website ahead of upcoming announcements, they’ve hinted that Orange packaged figures relate to Crash Bandicoot/Crash Team Racing. But that’s not all, they also listed the year of release, so this should be pretty easy, right?
Seems like it —for the most part—, with the help of GameStop’s own URL (110503XX.html), we can now see a clearer picture of what each number is for each figure. Look below at the listed figures and their own respective numbers! (Crash Bandicoot with Aku Aku one is inconsistent, GameStop lists #41, while Totaku lists #48)
- Crash Bandicoot: Crash with Aku Aku Mask #48 (GameStop)
- #48 could be a mashup between the NECA figure and that screenshot from N. Sane Trilogy featuring Crash wearing an Aku Aku Mask.
- Crash Team Racing: Crash Bandicoot #43 (GameStop) – Crash with Trophy #50 (GameStop)
- #43 is most likely going to be Crash Bandicoot doing some trick or sitting in his kart, like the Funko or Numskull figures.
- #50 is obviously going to be Crash holding a trophy, most likely resembling the title screen or the logo.
That’s all for now, stay tuned for Totaku’s upcoming announcement.