You probably did or did not see the new State of Play Reveal for Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled, right?
Regardless, why not talk about some quick things that recently came up with the major March 2019 trailer reveal:
- In the trailer and press release, it is stated that Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled will indeed receive content from Crash Nitro Kart completely remade from the ground up, this includes tracks, battle arenas, karts and battle modes
- All 13 tracks will be playable in the game
- In a recently released interview by Raphaël Lavoie of Le Journal de Québec (French) with Beenox’s Creative Director Thomas Wilson, he went on to state that all previously mentioned types of content above will also includes the characters from CNK
- He then goes on to say that they redesigned the tracks as well to make them more distinctive and match its mechanics closer to that of CTR
- Indeed, this interview has been shared by Beenox on Facebook and can be taken as a confirmation
- The recent reveal trailer and screenshots revealed the following in terms of content from Crash Team Racing:
- Track(s) (including previously seen ones): Hot Air Skyway, Papu’s Pyrmaid, Sewer Speedway and Coco Park
- Battle Arena(s): Skull Rock, Lab Basement and Parking Lot (with CNK’s Crystal Grab Battle Mode)
- The recent reveal trailer and screenshots revealed the following in terms of content from Crash Nitro Kart:
- Track(s): Electron Avenue, Deep Sea Driving & Clockwork Wumpa
- Battle Arena(s): Desert Storm
- The trailer and press release also revealed that the PlayStation 4 version of the game will get exclusive polygon-themed perks (Retro/Classic)
- Retro Crash Bandicoot, Coco, and Cortex skins
- Retro Karts for each corresponding character
- Retro Track (yet to be revealed)
- PlayStation-themed Sticker Pack for Karts (Pre-order Bonus)
- The game’s going to be playable at PAX East 2019 with the following stages playable:
- Crash Team Racing: Papu’s Pyramid and Sewer Speedway
- Crash Nitro Kart: Electron Avenue and Clockwork Wumpa
- There’s a championship event that will be held at PlayStation’s booth with a chance to race against 7 other players with prizes and more
That’s all for now, this post might get more information as we go through the months with new content and tidbits to include.
Thanks to VTNVIVI and everyone else for the help of making this post.