Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced [Any% (No Game Over Abuse)] – run by CDRomatron
This video was recorded live at UKSG Fall 2018, which took place from 8th to 9th September at Max-XP Gaming, Glasgow, Scotland.
It was a charity event benefiting Young Minds.
For more ESA events, click this link.
In this gameplay video Anna Maree is playing the community requested Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy
Intel® Core™ i9 7980XE
32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2666MHz
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X
Emperor Velo and the entertainment-obsessed aliens of his empire have kidnapped Crash and his friends to race in the Galactic Circus! But they won’t be alone, because he’s also nabbed Dr. Cortex and his cronies.
Faced with the threat of Earth’s destruction, both teams submit to his whims. Dr. Cortex and his team of evil plan to defeat Velo in the final showdown and return to Earth as its conquerors. But they’ll need to get past Crash and Team Bandicoot, who are on a mission to thwart Team Evil – and return home in time for a nap.
- 18 playable characters including favorites Crash, Coco, Crunch, Cortex, Tiny, and N.Gin
- Power Up adds offensive combat – for those who need more obstacles
- Challenging race modes: Adventure, Arcade, Time Trial, and others
- N-Gage Exclusive Features: Get N-Gage-only cheats and unlock secret characters in the N-Gage Arena
- Go wireless with up to 4 people over a Bluetooth connection
- Two multiplayer race variants: Race Mode and (of course!) Battle Mode
All content uploaded here may be reused freely under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License (CC BY 3.0)
Which means you can freely use our content as long as you credit ngage.arhn.eu so that other users can reach and use our resources.
Entering the “Virtual Lobby” or just “Lobby” as it’s called ingame in different modes and seeing how it works. It turns out that it’s mostly a copy of Velo’s Citadel. If entered as an adventure race, duplicate characters spawn that let you switch teams on the fly. Like in the game’s text “To begin a race you must drive to the center of the arena”, so about 10 seconds after touching the center of the level you load into the “next” level, depending on the game mode. The pause menus remain unaltered.