Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Comparison trailer recreated in the original games
Look at how Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy and Spyro Reignited Trilogy are performing in the UK according to GI.biz after each one’s releases for Week 49.
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy isn’t in the top 10 (will be posted/edited once a GfK list with top 40 gets published), an individual list will be posted once its up. Spyro Reignited Trilogy takes the #8 spot behind Super Smash Bros Ultimate.
Crash Maniadjacent, my new shitty little NEWS SERIES.
This episode introduces who I am and what this dumb thing is about.
Want to collect some more nostalgia into one shirt? Well, here’s a neat apparel shirt from NeatoShop by Harebrained Design dubbed “Vintage Bandicoot“. NeatoShop is selling it for $17.56 USD (20% off, original price is $21.95 USD). Please note that this apparel/shirt is not sanctioned by Activision, it’s fanmade and therefore you need to be cautious before proceeding.
Get it now from NeatoShop: “Vintage Bandicoot” by Harebrained Design
Well, Skylanders Academy Crash isn’t here today, but in celebration of the recently announced Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, why not have a few things talked about:
- The Twitter account of Crash Bandicoot has just reached 80k followers recently, the video on the account has also broken 1 million views
- Currently, the main tweet has about 3k replies, 30k retweets and about 71k likes.
- Speaking of YouTube, the PlayStation trailer that debuted at The Game Awards 2018 also broke 1 million views within 24 hours
- More impressively, the Facebook page has recently reached 735k followers and likes and the trailer reached 3.9M views!
- The main post has about 82k likes, 116k shares and about 47k of comments including mentions
- On Instagram, the account just broke 100k followers with the trailer there reaching 21k likes!
- The trailer has surpassed 1 million views as well!
That’s all for now, if there’s other info that needs to be changed or added, let us know.
It’s still surreal to me. It’s surreal to see Crash return to action, for sure, but what amazes me the most is that he’s returned to form. Never in my life have I witnessed the orange dude getting this much love after his creators went on to do other things. And yet, amidst the trials and adventures that come with adulthood, Crash seems adamant on whisking me back to my early years, this time choosing the long Summer afternoons when I would race against my family.