To do so, weigh on start met Monday the co-director and creative director of the studio of Saint-Roch, Thomas Wilson, question to be updated about the long-awaited overhaul of the game of karting that marked the childhood of many people!
Here’s a summary of what you should know:
- Josh Mancell and Mark Mothersbaugh, who produced and composed the original music, are consulting on the remastered music
- There will be an option to switch between the original soundtrack and remastered soundtrack like with Spyro Reignited Trilogy for the music of Crash Team Racing
- The story campaign of Crash Team Racing in Nitro-Fueled has been split into two modes:
- Classic Mode, where the player cannot change the character after it’s been chosen, behaves much like the original game
- Nitro-Fueled Mode, where the player can change, customize the character and karts as, so they please, this mode probably includes the content from Crash Nitro Kart (guess)
- Online multiplayer modes allows for up to 8 players, just like in Battle mode.