In celebration of Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled coming June 2019, why not talk about some quick things to mention about views and follows:
- Speaking of YouTube, the PlayStation trailer that debuted at The Game Awards 2018 also broke 2 million views recently!
- The Twitter account of Crash Bandicoot has just reached 83.4k followers recently, the video on the account has also reached 1.7 million views
- Currently, the main tweet has about 3k replies, 31k retweets and about 73k likes.
- More impressively, the Facebook page has recently reached 746k followers and likes and the trailer reached 4.9M views!
- The main post has about 92k likes, 128k shares and about 53k of comments including mentions
- The PlayStation Facebook post of the trailer has 1.8M views, 46k likes, 31k shares and about 26k of comments including mentions
- On Instagram, the account just broke 114k followers with the trailer reaching 28k likes with 132k views!
That’s all for now, if there’s other info that needs to be changed or added, let us know.