We’ve got some updates regarding what First 4 Figures will be doing with the Crash Bandicoot series of figures (PVC/Resin):
- Alex has signed off the Aku Aku Mask Figure!
- The mini figures, however, are coming up slower than expected, but they’re still pushing for it
- It’s still in production as well
- The Kart figures for Crash Bandicoot will have its own line
- If everything goes to plan, it will be in both PVC and Resin forms
- 2019 will be the year that F4F evolves its business model, involving Partnerships, PVCs, Plush, more Resins, the Evolution of the OCC and more!
- This might mean that Activision will allow F4F to bring more plushies, figures and other merchandise
- Crash Bandicoot resin figure is finally out in Australia/Asia
- However, not many have received it yet, as there are 2-3 months left to go on the payment plan for Crash (Exclusive), so few people have fully paid for him and are now receiving him
- Seen as a gamble for such a small sample size of data
That’s all there is.
Thanks for the tip, CrashRatchetFan!