This is an on-going post of the things that you should note when picking up the PlayStation 4 (new prints or any existing copy) of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy this Friday, it will be constantly updated when necessary with all you need to know. Sources will be added as time goes on as well since not all of the things that will be listed are confirmed.
- This port supports 1440p (upscaled 4K?) on PS4 Pro, HDR with the new patch and 1080p on PS4 and PS4 Slim. All run at 30fps.
- Vicarious Visions is responsible for this version.
- The overall package sizes at just 23.32GB.
- It seems like enhancements also extend to the total size of the overall package, with how smaller the other ports are.
- It seems like that the new PS4 prints coming out on June 29 will have all things the patch and DLC(s) built-in without having to download them.
- Several technical changes have been implemented while porting the game, and all of those have been patched into the PS4 version.
- All platforms, including the PS4 via a patch and reprints, will let you skip the Activision/Vicarious Visions logo with the patch.
- The Playstation 4 version features the Spyro trailer via a simple button press and also via the easter egg demo button combination.
- Only the PlayStation 4 version features Naughty Dog and Sony-related easter eggs, all other versions have this omitted due to possible corporate policy and intellectual property litigations from Sony.