I would just like to let you all know that the deadline for your submissions of the multi-interview questions will be at 1PM EST on Friday this week, there was no publication done last week due to lack of interest, hopefully there will be for this week and beyond.
Yet again, the “Notables” release date and time is still yet to be defined due to the circumstance. There’s consideration for making an article about orders for N. Sane Trilogy in Asia and other countries/regions but I need your help with locating some notable retailers in some countries of Asia.
Anyways, submit your multi-interview responses via the following hubs:
1. Before we start, can you tell when and how did you discover Crash, and what’s your favourite experiences with the games?
2. What do you think in retrospect, defines a good Crash game? How do you think it should feel and look?
3. How should Activision approach the next game after N. Sane/CTR for commercial and critical success? How can the classic formula evolve from there?
4. Even though the N. Sane Trilogy has reset the franchise back to the beginning, do you think it can still re-incorporate characters, lore and gameplay ideas from the PS2-era games, or should it be left behind for brand new ideas?
5. What do you think about the franchise possibly becoming exclusive to PlayStation again? Do you think it should expand into other platforms?
6. Are you supportive of Crash being adapted into other media (TV, comic books, etc.)? If so, which direction should it take?