We’ve got some roundup news and stuff to talk about briefly here, let’s start.
- The Xbox Prompts seen in this PC Development build of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy does not confirm an official Xbox One port, unless otherwise stated by Activision
- PlayStation Japan has been ramping up posts for the Japanese release of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, have a look.
- Featured Video: We Are Number One but it’s WOAH
- Here’s a Monday filler to get your day started (official)
- NeoGAF: Week 30 of PAL Sales
- Look at the official Resin Statue trailer for Spyro the Dragon (First4Figures)
This post will be updated with more roundup content if needed or requested, anyways, that’s all for the July Roundup of Crash Bandicoot news and bits.