This has been quite a surprise for this week after the reveal of Hang Eight at PAX 2017 just not long ago, but there are some of you who might have missed some of the news and things that have happened, alongside some minor stuff as well. Let’s summarize:
- Activision and Vicarious Visions have announced an idle animation contest with the use of the hashtag #CrashIdleContest for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, in the aim of garnering fan interest of creativity and excitement for the N. Sane Trilogy, coming June 30th. [Details and Rules]
- Alongside that, official social media pages for Crash Bandicoot have been opened on Twitter and Instagram on the same day that the contest has been announced, which was on Friday, March 24th 2017. [Details]
- BetaM is at it again with some tasty Crash-tinted video game corruption compilation, with Thumpin Wumpa Islands [Video]
- In the subject of discussions, Caddicarus has published a new video expressing his thoughts on N. Sane Trilogy and Jerimiahisaiah has posted a Twinsanity #PS2PS4 speculation video, specifically requested by one of his watchers. (Spoiler: Twinsanity #PS2PS4 probably will never happen)
- We got us another interview from PAX 2017, from HipHopGamer, I hope you don’t all mind the noise and awkwardness of it. [Video]
- In other minor news, we got the following:
- Vicarious Visions Jennifer Oneal standing with 3 televisions showing N. Sane Trilogy’s Title screen, Hang Eight and N. Sanity Beach with a paywall publication accompanied. [Article – Picture]
- A still from a test animation for Crash Landed has been discovered from an animator left undisclosed for privacy.
- Crystal Wrath’s funny Facebook galore of videos, this one is titled: Making games is hard. [Video]
- A new article from Crash Mania about Secrets Galore from the original games and a guide about discovering them [Article]
- Have a read at Andy Gavin Blog’s Making Crash Bandicoot series. [Link]
Anyways, that’s all what we have for this special weekend roundup, everyone.