At around 1PM EST, the official Crash Bandicoot Facebook page has announced that there will be a contest for the best Idle Animation that you can participate, which could win with the inclusion of it in the end product of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy’s Release. Here are some of the details surrounding the contest:
- Contest Begun today at 1PM EST (10AM PST), ends April 6th at 2:59AM EST (April 5th at 11:59AM PST)
- Eligible Countries are: United States, Canada (Except Quebec), United Kingdom, France, Germany and Spain
- Contestants will enter using the #CrashIdleContest on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- One entry per individual/household for a parent/guardian (18 years or older requirement)
- One winner will be chosen for the best entry based on the judges’ votes after they have chosen the top 5 contestants
- Criteria for the entry based on what the judges will be voting on with the percentage
- 30% relatability to Crash Bandicoot
- 30% uniqueness of the Idle
- 40% creativity of submission
- The winner will get a copy of the game with a special T-shirt, total value of $50 USD
- For more information, refer to the rules.
Extra details as well for those interested in the footage shown:
- You can see some of the levels from Crash Bandicoot 2, Cortex Strikes Back
- Noticeable improvements have been made to match the original color tone and texture
- Crash Bandicoot has been also had some changes, such as the eyebrows, which are now thicker
- Tell us other changes that we didn’t talk about in the comments below!